Our shop has been open for almost 8 months now and is going from strength to strength. This means we are on the lookout to add to our small team:
Full and part time roles available.
- Assistant shop manager. (30-40 hours per week, depending on the candidate and experience)
- Part time shop assistant.
Our ideal candidate would be flexible to help us during the week but also be available to work on the weekends. Experience in retail/customer service would be great but a passion for all things surf is a must. The most important quality we are looking for is a great personality, someone who can work hard but also have a laugh and fit seamlessly into our little team.
We are looking for a retail sales assistant to help customers with anything they need, be that what fins will be best for their new board or the best fit of a wetsuit. Sales assistant duties include selling, restocking, merchandising and keeping the shop looking it's best. The goal is to provide high class customer service at all times. We are only a small team so you will be involved in a number of different projects.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Maintain a fully stocked store
- Ascertain customers’ needs and wants
- Recommend and display items that match customer needs
- Welcome and greet customers
- Manage point-of-sale processes
- Checking in new stock
- Keep up to date with product information
- Accurately describe product features and benefits
If you think that this sounds like the perfect role for you or someone you know get them to send a c.v and covering letter to [email protected] or pop into the shop for a chat.