Here at firstmasonicdistrict we love to surf, especially in winter. We have just had a delivery of C-Skins Winter Hardware available in store and online.
€170.00 GBP Sale price €136.00 GBP Save €34.00 GBP
The name sums it up… This suit keeps evolving as top end features found on the ‘Wired’ series filter their way down the line. Xtend neoprene through the upper body gives great stretch and freedom through those critical paddle zones, and True Thickness keeps you warmer than any other wetsuit available at this price level.
- 30% Xtend neoprene / 70% Free Flex neoprene
- Antifreeze Poly pro chest & back panel
- 3D pre bent Dura Flex knee pads
- Enigma 2 chest zip
- Iris Closure
- Superseal Glideskin collar
- Glued and blindstitched seams
- Critically reinforced seams
- Seamless paddle zones
- True Thickness
- Key pocket
HDi Skins provide excellent insulation and quick-dry properties. 12oz PolyPro provides incredible insulation while the strategically positioned seams give you unrestricted movement and great comfort.
- 12oz PolyPro stretch material
- Quick Dry properties
- 4-way stretch
- Rash protection
- Breathable flatlock seams
- Seamless paddle zones
- Taped seams: Tape provides extra waterproofing to the seam
- Asymmetric arch support: Give crital support in the arch of your foot
- Laser cut soles: Add texture and grip to areas of the sole that need the most grip
- Multi layer sole rubber reinforcement: Gives ultimate grip and stick
- Strapless Support System: Rubber foxing wraps around the foot to keep boot
- secure and prevents ballooning
- 100% Free Flex neoprene: Combines flexibility with durability
- Glued and blindstitched seams: A watertight method of construction that results in superior warmth and maximum comfort
- Easy-on heel pull loop: Helps get the boot on and protects the longevity of the boot
- Velcro adjustable ankle strap – Secures the boot and prevents flushing
- HYPE 3 Palm – Multi-layer PE ink gives excellent grip and improves paddle power.
- 100% Xtend neoprene – Flexible, lightweight, super hydrophobic, external lining that has excellent multi-directional stretch.
- Liquid sealed seams - Applied to the external seam to enhance waterproofing and strength.
- Glued and blindstitched seams – A watertight method of construction that results in superior warmth and maximum comfort.
Here at firstmasonicdistrict we love to surf, so if you need any more help finding out about our range of winter hardware just drop us a call, an email or a Facebook message or pop into our surf shop in Plymouth or Cornwall Services on the A30 or shop online.
Phone: 01752 229624
Email: [email protected]